Municipal staff recently notified me that there are several public meetings coming up during the January 25, 2017 Council Meeting. These usually start at 7pm, so you don’t need to attend the whole meeting.
If you review these and want to ask me any questions, please feel free to do so via Twitter, Facebook, email, or phone.
- Sever a surplus farm residence at 11759 Hedley Drive
- Sever a surplus farm residence and establish a permanent easement over the parcel proposed to be retained in favour of the parcel proposed to be severed for access to a private water well located adjacent to the dwelling; affects 14678 Ten Mile Road and 14742 Ten Mile Road
- Implement a condition of severance imposed by MXC Council which previously conditionally severed a lot in order to accommodate a surplus farm residence and an accessory building
- Rezone a portion of Middlesex Mutual Insurance’s new property from Urban Residential First Density (UR1) zone to a site-specific Office Park Commercial (C3- 2) zone
- This would allow MMI to put up a parking lot on the property
- Springer Pond Developments is seeking approval to move forward with developing the west side of Springer Street
- Temporarily allow an existing 417 square metre (4,488.7 sq ft) shed to remain on an Arthur St property while the Komoka Meadows subdivision is still under development
If you have any feedback at all, let me know!